Answers and opinions found on this site and in any of the visible comments are the personal opinions of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views Your Kefir Resource.
Last updated: November 16, 2012
I greatly encourage your participation on the blog! Here are some things you should know that we need you to follow as you type in your comment:
* Debates on the comment section are welcome. We will not discriminate against comments. Comment away!
* However, all comments submitted to this blog are moderated. We have final edit and approval of any comment submitted to the blog for publication. We need to do this to screen out spam and people that just want to “promote” and use the comments area for commercial use.
* We reserve the right to reject a comment for publication if we feel the comment violates our guidelines or is otherwise inappropriate for the blog. We also reserve the right to edit comments for style, length or other considerations. For user experience to be of the best quality, we have to enforce this.
* Comments containing obvious factual inaccuracies, unattributed facts and quotes, insulting comments, or libelous/unlawful statements will be erased. Keep your comments on the topic please. The blog moderator and administrator will carefully review each comment.
* We will delete comments that it deems to be abusive, defamatory, embarrassing, harassing, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening or whatever negatively affecting words/phrases, to another person or entity, including Your Kefir Resource
* We reserve the right to delete blog comments that are unsuitable, unlawful, or objectionable, such as but not limited to the content of the posting/material (for example, the usage of inappropriate language), the subject matter, the timeliness or relevance of the material/posting, or reasons related to intellectual property, among others. We may employ technical tools to identify postings that may contain objectionable material.
* Comments that link to web pages that violate any of the above guidelines will not be published. We do not allow the comments to support your commercial use unless it is agreed upon with Your Kefir Source first.
* We encourage readers to comment under their legal names, but we do not require them to do so. Emails are only logged but never used.
* All submitted comments become the property of Your Kefir Resource. By submitting a comment to the the blog, you are granting us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform, and display the comment (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content or information. You must also acknowledge that such submissions are non-confidential for all purposes.
Now we thank you for reading this through. We welcome you to the blog and enjoy the content! Remember to participate!